Login
Amor Yaoi
Fanfics yaoi en español

Moonlight Requiem por Dark_Yuki_Chan

[Reviews - 1]   LISTA DE CAPITULOS
- Tamaño del texto +

MOONLIGHT REQUIEM


It is an empty shadow, a lost soul. I can see its image in brown into your eyes. Two green coffins, two deep holes which can drink you, eat you, kill you with all the cold beauty of an autum night. I can see the perfect white face, the nose, the sweet lips an the inocent, smiling fangs. But the eyes, those eyes! They look at me and burn me, shining like living human stones, bur dead. I know they are dead! And I hate it. I hate the human, mortal face that looks like a pretty angel. And it is an insect, an evil monster! I hate my lost soul with all my heart and all my blood and all my sick humanity. I hate it because it was mine and now it is not. I hate myself because I was killed and I am alive. And I am not alive.
- Wath is happening, my love? -. You ask, with your sweet and serious voice.
- Nothing, chere.
- Please, tell me. I wanna know.
- I said nothing, chere -. My lips attack yours and drink from your mouth. Two lovers in the moonlight, feeling the touch of the grass in their skins. I kiss you and hate you. I hate your eyes because they are cruel mirrors which show me to myself once, again and again. No, no more! Damned brown mirrrors. My lips taste you, your salted skin. It is warm. You smell like a warm wishper, like a rain of delicious virgin blood. I will not see this pathetic and sad shadow of my like. Your eyes will not hurt me anymore.
- Bon soir, mon amour -. I say, before of kiss your neck and bite your neck. Before of murder my only love. Your soft body fall into a deep and quiet abyss. You sleep on my arms forever.
- Adieu…
My red tears paint your dead, pale face, and a sad dog crys to the cold moon, starting with the first note of your requiem.


Daruku Yuki
x - iii - mmiv

Si quieres dejar un comentario al autor debes login (registrase).