Login
Amor Yaoi
Fanfics yaoi en español

Samsara por Bakura Apeiron

[Reviews - 0]   LISTA DE CAPITULOS
- Tamaño del texto +

Notas del fanfic:

FF8 pertenece a Square-Enix, así como sus personajes, este fic es unicamente con fin recreativo, sin fines de lucro.

 

Espero que sea de su agrado y anime a vos a leer en ingles. También me gusta anexar una lista d reproducción para ambientar mis fics, la pueden encontrar en You Tube como "Ultimecia".

 

Samsara es, en las religiones indus y el budismo, el ciclo de nacimiento, vida, muerte y reencarnación; y como estamos atrapados en este ciclo, condenados a sufrir los mismos errores una y otra vez, a sufrir, llorar, amar, perder, reir interminablemente; un destino cruel (Quien haya jugado Dragon's Dogma ya se ha ubicado).

Este concepto se puede tomar tanto literalmente como metaforicamente, enseñandonos que debemos de aceptar el dolor en nuestras vidas(por diícil que sea), pues negarlo solo nos llevaría a no reconocer nuestros errores y por ende caer en ellos una y otra vez y nunca madurariamos ni aprenderiamos del mismo, y así librarnos de sufrimiento.

Notas del capitulo:

Este capítulo empieza al casi termino de FF8, en la lucha contra Ultimecia, justo antes de desaparecer la bruja lanza su último? hechizo.

 

1. Final Fantasy VIII OST - Premonition

 

 

 

Segundo capítulo, como yo quisiera, volvemos a empezar.

 

2. FF VII OST - Oppressed people

 

 

1

-Unforgivable, certainly unforgivable… SeeDs, damn filthy SeeDs, you think you have won, you ignorant lesser SeeDs win over me… defeat ME of all people- Ultimecia lied defeated and disappearing from all time and space.

 

Zell woke up, he was knocked out with the last explosion, and he was now watching the death of the witch.

 

-You pestilent idiots SeeDs can even begin to comprehend the extension of my power- Ultimecia nails grew like claws and she stabbed herself taking out her heart still beating -Lowly kids like you could never, ever, defeat me- she was now glaring at Zell.

 

-Squall!- Zell turned to his friend but he wasn’t there anymore -Irvine!- there wasn’t anyone else.

 

-Now I’ll make you pay, you will never achieve victory, you’ll never defeat me- the sorceress stand up with her heart still in her hand, which now was glowing.

 

Zell couldn’t comprehend what she was doing but he knew that it was no good -Quetzal!- He tried to summon a GF  with his remaining strength.

 

-How insolent!- the mere blood of the witch tossed at the GF was enough to banish it -to use a spirit against ME, know your place!-

 

Zell was thrown away by telekinesis by a simple movement of Ultimecia hand.

 

-And suffer the Wheel of Fate!- Ultimecia finally smashed her own heart in her hand while maniacally laughed.

 

There was a blinding light and then nothing, Zell lost conscience again, but before blacking out he could hear her last words -This time I’ll choose the right ones-

 

2

 

Zell woke up early -I won again Mr. Moguri- Zell shouted to a Moguri alarm clock on his bureau.

-Zell could you keep it down, it’s not even 6 o’clock- his roommate asked rather angry, when he was rudely awaken.

-Oh sorry Max, I’m just so excited, you know, today I’ll catch my first GF all by myself and next week its finally the Seed exam, man this is going to be awesome-

-Zell… shut the hell up!- his roommate yelled at him.

-Oh, yea, yea, sorry about that I just…-

-Zell!-

-I’m leaving- Zell went to run around the garden he did about ten miles and returned to his room for a shower, he then went for breakfast.

 

The cafeteria was busy as ever, Zell tried to pull his lunch from the human mass between him and the tables, but accidentally throw it all in a fellow student, no less that Squall -What the…? Don’t you have eyes- Squall turned to see the blond guy who ruined his uniform -Oh… it’s you Dincht, figures-

-I’m sorry man, it wasn’t my intention- Zell knew the guy from one of his classes but he could never remember his name, he asked really ashamed.

-Yea whatever, like that solves anything- Squall walked away.

-Ey man! I said I’m sorry- Zell tried to grab him.

-Fuck off!- but Squall wasn’t about to allow anyone touch him and stopped to face a more ashamed Zell.

The other students were already giggling, making “funny” comments on Zell and even inciting a fight, that’s when Seifer stood and went to stop things from scaling -I heard that one Leonhart, you know there’s the penalty for inappropriate vocabulary, besides little Chicken-wuss here didn’t mean it-

-What? Take that back Seifer! You just said that about inappropriate vocabulary-

-Take back what?- Seifer teased the boy.

-Chicken-wuss!-

-Well you just earned yourself a detention Dincht- Seifer evilly smiled.

-You gotta be kidding, you can’t…-

-Oh, of course I can-

-Yea, whatever- Squall just walked away ignoring the two blonds.


Si quieres dejar un comentario al autor debes login (registrase).